Are you ready to make changes in your fitness, health and life but need some inspiration and coaching to finally reach those goals?
Let’s face it the desire to be healthy is not the problem. The challenge is finding the time, support and courage to try something new. I work alongside you creating lifestyle plans and goals that are sustainable. I am here to get you back on track while also supporting Your Road Map to Wellness!
Two paths to join Kerri on Your Destination to Wellness:
Path 1: Telehealth Wellness Coaching
Are you strapped for time, busy with work and family, and can’t seem to find the time for yourself. Attend your nutrition sessions from the comfort of your home, your office or on the road. All you need to attend is a computer, tablet or smart phone, it’s that simple!
Wondering what you might discuss?
- Nutrition and lifestyle strategies
- Improve your exercise routine
- Losing weight
- Reducing blood pressure and improving heart health
- Manage stress
- Increase energy levels
- Nutrition to improve athletic performance
What You’ll Get:
- Set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- Nutrition & lifestyle strategies to feel your best
- Increase your energy levels and feel great in your body
- Meal planning and recipe solutions
- Accountability and support
- Unlimited email access (applies to monthly packages)
- You Road Map to Wellness, Initial Evaluation: $95.00
- Transformation Check-ins: $75.00
- 1 Month Started: $165.00/month
- 3 Month Premium: $150.00/month
- 6 Month Deluxe: $140.00/month
- Dietitian Drive Package: $210.00
- Transformation Check Up Package: $175.00
Book your appointment today! (If you don’t see a time that works for you, don’t hesitate to reach out to me at Kerri.Hawkins@gmail.com)
Path 2: In office Visits at Family Practice Group
If you prefer more in person face time or technology is not your preference, come for a nutrition visit at Family Practice Group. Combining your medical care with nutrition, exercise and behavior change is a winning combination for you and your health. You don’t have to be a member of the practice to have a nutrition visit and most major insurances are accepted. To make an appointment call Family Practice Group: 781-648-9700.